Araminta Lace Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON. The Araminta Lace Gown in Champagne. Intricately embroidered in a multi-coloured artwork, this gown features lace trim borders. Designed with a flattering V-neckline shaping, lace trims and signature detailing adding romantic texture. The Araminta is perfect for every occasion.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Satin edge ribbon trim at waistline
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
-Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve and a multi-tiered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 112 cm / 44 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.