Chakra Sequin Short Sleeve Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | Chakra Sequin Short Sleeve Gown in Champagne.
Influenced by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian philosophy of health and wellbeing, this dreamy rainbow effect style is inspired by the colours used to represent the chakra energy points. A colour block effect is created by using romantic soft pastel tonal shades of sequins crafted from up-cycled plastic and densely filled in. Featuring artwork inspired by a vintage floral lace motif to form a rich, luxe decoration. The pretty but relaxed silhouette allows this to become a transitional day to night piece, swap trainers for heels and you're ready.
- Tulle embellished with multi-coloured recycled plastic sequins
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester crepe de chine
- Sequins: 100% Up-cycled plastic
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
As a brand, we are committed to making beautiful clothes that can be worn for years to come, utilising good design to create a timeless aesthetic that enhances the longevity of our products. We also strive to minimise our impact on the environment by using recycled materials wherever possible.
100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
Recycled tulle fabric:
100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Recycled lining fabric:
100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
While the plastic bag that covers the box is an integral part of our packaging to prevent your order from being damaged during transit, you can shop with confidence knowing that the bag can be recycled at any supermarket carrier bag collection point.
- Form fitted bodice with a relaxed sleeve and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 154cm / 60 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.