Emma Ditsy Bodice V-Neck Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEW SEASON. The Emma Ditsy Bodice V-Neck Ankle Gown in Champagne / Summer Daze. Beautifully crafted with an intricately embellished bodice featuring pretty floral clusters. This ankle gown has a V-neckline design, cap sleeves and tulle trim detailing. Designed with layers of frothy tulle, creating romantic movement as you walk. A truly exquisite piece.
- Kisses tulle adorned with multi-coloured embroidery
- Bodice is partially lined.Sleeves are unlined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled Polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Satin edge ribbon at waistline
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 20 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)