Floret Ballerina Prom Skirt
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Floret Ballerina Prom Skirt in Petal Pink. This piece is inspired by vintage lace and garden florals. Beautifully decorated with intricate flowers and delicate trellis motifs, it creates a statement silhouette. Crafted with generous. box pleats and a dramatic hemline for romantic movement. The perfect piece to add to your skirt collection.
Tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Skirt is fully lined.
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Satin edge ribbon trim at waistline with frill detail
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Multi-layered skirt. Fitted at the the waist
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 12 - 88 cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)