Iris Bloom Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Iris Bloom Gown in Moonshine. Beautifully decorated in oversized iris flowers, ditsy blooms and lace-inspired motifs, creating a statement artwork. Designed with a flattering gathered silhouette and panelled bodice creating romantic movement. This pretty piece is crafted with layers of soft tulle and tiered with ruffle trims. A new Needle & Thread favourite.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with gathered tulle
- This style is close fitting to the body. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up
- Bodice is lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Elastic straps
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 114cm / 45 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.