Lunette Blossom Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Lunette Blossom Ankle Gown in Deep Red. Inspired by traditional Wedgwood ceramics and decorated beautifully with floral embroidery motifs, shimmering sequins and delicately gathered tulle scallop borders. Designed with pretty fluted sleeves, a flattering silhouette and a romantic aesthetic throughout. The perfect gown to take you from day to night.
- Tulle decorated with tonal embroidery, iridescent sequins and gathered ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeve is unlined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a fitted waist and a multi-layered skirt- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.