Rambling Roses Peaches Smocked Kids Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Rambling Roses Peaches Smocked KIDS Dress in Moonshine. This pretty dress is printed with intricate hand-drawn artwork inspired by an early 1900's design. Developed with tiers, frills and a full skirt for added movement. Beautifully designed with an elasticated smocked waist for comfort and pretty detailing, short sleeves and ruffles throughout. The perfect piece for your little one's wardrobe.
- Printed tulle decorated with elastic smocking and tulle ruffles
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Body and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are unlined
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with elasticated bodice and a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.