Regency Garden Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | The Regency Garden Gown in Champagne. This gown is beautifully embroidered with bird, floral and hot air balloon motifs in pastel shades, inspired by Toile de Jouy prints. Decorated with shimmering glass cut beads adding sparkle and texture throughout. Crafted with a voluminous sleeve with frill trims, inspired by regency period styling. The ultimate wardrobe staple for every occasion.
- Tulle adorned with multi-coloured embellishments
- The bodice is partially lined. Sleeves unlined. Skirt fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 154cm / 61 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.