Ribbon Bouquet Bodice Midaxi Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Ribbon Bouquet Bodice Midaxi Dress in Lilac / Lilac Multi. The bodice of this dress is intricately designed with embroidered bouquets of flowers in rich tones, inspired by a 1930s vintage print. Beautifully adorned with delicate lace trims for signature Needle & Thread detailing. The skirt features layers of tulle to create a romantic silhouette. The perfect dress for an upcoming occasion.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery and lace trims
- Bodice is partially lined.Sleeves are unlined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 18
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.