Rose Bluebell Cotton Micro Mini Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Rose Bluebell Cotton Micro Mini Dress in Moonshine. This beautiful cotton dress features a whimsical print of soft pink roses with delicate bluebells, taken from an 1800s hand painted floral artwork. Beautifully crafted from textured cotton with the softest hand-feel, with flattering seamlines on the body and signature ruffles. The perfect mini dress for all your upcoming occasions.
-Organic textured cotton decorated with tonal floral print and cotton ruffles
- Fully lined
- 100% Organic cotton
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the the Cotton used for this style is organic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 - 51 cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.