Rose Bluebell Ruffle Mini Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Rose Bluebell Ruffle Mini Dress in Graphite. This mini dress is designed beautifully with a whimsical print featuring delicate bluebells, taken from a 1800s hand-painted floral artwork. This signature Needle & Thread style is crafted with voluminous cuffed sleeves and a flattering skirt that skims the body to gently increase in fullness, creating stunning movement within the tulle. This Victorian-inspired look with a contemporary edge will be the star of your wardrobe.
-Floral printed tulle with tulle ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. skirt is fully lined. Sleeves are un-lined.
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 - 51 cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.