Rose Dream Strapless Corset Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEW SEASON. The Rose Dream Strapless Corset Ankle Gown in Champagne/Blue Multi. This ankle gown is intricately embroidered with soft clusters of floral motifs in fresh, romantic pastel tones. Beautifully crafted with a flattering skirt shape, inspired by vintage couture styling. The bodice is integrated with a corset made with ribbon stitching, soft boning and panels of stretch mesh fabric for comfort and security in the fit. A true fairytale piece.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Internal corset
- Fully lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at side
- Made in India
- Recycled net fabric:
- The stiff net layer used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Due to the structured fit of the interior corset we recommend to size up by 1 size in this style.
- Form fitted sleeveless bodice with an interior corset. Fitted waist with a multi layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.