Rosie Lace Cami Bodice Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Rosie Lace Cami Bodice Ankle Gown in Petal Pink. Beautifully decorated with embroidery throughout, this gown features rose floral motifs, lace borders and a satin waistband. Its skirt is crafted from soft tulle with an 'x' motif design. The perfect gown for every special occasion.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined.
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Satin edge ribbon trim at waistline
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100cm / 39.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.