Serefina Kids Prom Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | The Serefina KIDS Prom Dress in Ice Blue. This dress is decorated beautifully with delicate floral motifs in small clusters scattered throughout. This style is designed with soft pastel tone embroidery to create a classically pretty piece. The Serefina is inspired by an archive couture silhouette, with a box pleat skirt to create dramatic volume and movement. The perfect dress for your little one's upcoming occasions.
- Tulle with adorned with floral embroidery
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- Delicate dry clean
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of this garment please handle with care
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.