Summer Song Candice Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEW SEASON. The Summer Song Candice Gown in Moonshine / Pink. This statement gown is beautifully printed with a romantic, floral artwork in sunset colours of dusk. This gown features whimsical ruffles and layered frills, creating a flattering look. Designed with a soft, layered tulle net for a romantic silhouette as you walk. Make the ultimate statement in this show-stopping gown.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with tulle ruffles
- Fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a plunging neckline. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 112 cm / 44 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)