Tempest Bodice Ballerina Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Tempest Bodice Ballerina Dress in Apricot. This beautiful ballerina dress is inspired by a vintage lace tablecloth design, embellished with shimmering sequins all over the bodice. Designed with long sleeves, a tulle multi-layered skirt and frill trim detailing around the neck. Make an entrance in the Tempest.
- Bodice is decorated with pink sequins
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- 100% Polyester
- Multi-layered tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Form fitted through the bodice and sleeve. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 12 - 88 cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- Delicate dry clean only
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)