Trailing Flowers Short Cardigan
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Trailing Flowers Short Cardigan in Cream / Cornflower Blue. This soft-touch cardigan is developed from non-mulesed wool, creating a clean texture. Designed with intricate stitch details, formed lace pointelle and hand-crocheted flowers adorning the body and sleeves. This vintage-inspired cardigan is designed shorter in length with generous sleeves, making the perfect silhouette to style. An everyday piece and more.
-Extra Small: UK 4 - 6
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
- 100% merino wool
- Non-mulesed wool
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Slim fitting cardigan with a relaxed fit through the sleeves
- Shorter body length ( (UK size M - 47.5cm / 18.5 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12 / M
- Dry clean only
- Due to the composition, this style is not suitable for machine or hand washing. Please follow the wash care instructions
- Store folded, do not hang
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)