Daphne V-Neck Top
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Daphne V-Neck Top in Blush Pink. This top is beautifully designed with all-over floral sequins that sparkle with movement. Crafted with a V shaped waist seam and a gentle hem panel for a flattering silhouette and effortless styling. A true investment piece for your wardrobe.
- Tulle decorated with tonal sequins
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins.
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled tulle fabric.
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric.
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Semi-fitted top
- Length finishes at the mid hip (UK size 10 - 62cm / 24.5 inches at front from neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend storing your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle it with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operates between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.