Fleur De Lis Marilla Ruffle Kids Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Fleur De Lis Marilla Ruffle KIDS Dress in Moonshine / Graphite. This tulle KIDS dress is printed with a hand-drawn floral and foliage artwork inspired by an early 1900s fabric. Beautifully designed with frothy tulle engineered throughout, and interlocking scallop shapes to create a textured, playful style. Let your little one twirl around in this statement piece.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Frill detail at waist
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.