Lunette Blossom Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Lunette Blossom Ankle Gown in Blue Mist This gorgeous gown is inspired by traditional Wedgwood ceramics, and is beautifully adorned with floral embroidery motifs, shimmering sequins and delicately gathered tulle scallop borders with contrasting ivory detail. Designed with pretty fluted sleeves, a flattering silhouette and a romantic aesthetic throughout. The perfect gown to take you from day to night.
- Tulle decorated with tonal embroidery, iridescent sequins and gathered ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeve is unlined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Form fitted through the bodice with a fitted waist and a multi-layered skirt- Ankle length (UK size 12 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com"
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)