Rose Garden V-Neck Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Rose Garden V Neck Gown in Multi-Coloured. This statement dress is designed with a floral print, featuring soft pastel roses and intricate trellis details. Crafted with layers of soft tulle and delicate ruffle details adorned throughout. Intricately designed with a Needle & Thread signature ribbon at the waist. The go-to dress for all your upcoming events.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with printed tulle ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- gorsgrain ribbon detail at the waist
- Elasticated cuffs with tulle frill detail
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fitting sleeve and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 12 - 116cm / 45.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)