Rosie Lace Corset Micro Mini Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Rosie Lace Corset Micro Mini Dress in Petal Pink. A brand new corset style for the season ahead. Designed with a corset detail for comfort and style, this mini dress features a power mesh fabric to hold the silhouette while also allowing movement. Designed with beautiful rose floral motifs, lace borders and ribbon trims. A true wow-factor piece.
- Tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Internal corset
- Fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted sleeveless bodice with an interior corset. Fitted waist with a multi layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.