Summer Song Peaches Smocked Micro Mini Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Summer Song Peaches Smocked Micro Mini Dress in Moonshine / Pink. This statement mini dress is beautifully printed with a romantic, floral artwork in sunset colours of dusk. Designed with playful layered tiers and frills, plus a full skirt for romantic movement. This mini features an elasticated smocked waist for comfort and pretty detailing and is beautifully crafted with short sleeves, tulle ruffles and a 'x' kiss motif throughout. The perfect dress to take you from day to night.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with tulle ruffles
- Fully lined bodice and skirt. Sleeves are un-lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Polyester lining
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Elasticated dress pulls on over the hips
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted stretch bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 - 51 cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)