Tempest Bodice Cami Ballerina Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
- Kisses tulle decorated with tonal iridescent sequins
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined.
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Satin edge ribbon trim at waistline
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from up-cycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 10 - 88 cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 177.5cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.