Celestia Ribbon Ankle Gown
The Celestia Ribbon Gown in Champagne. This gown has been intricately designed with rich embroidery inspired by vintage lace, featuring delicate floral motifs and ribbon bows throughout. Crafted with pretty lace trims for signature Needle & Thread detailing, and delicately constructed with a textured tulle fabric base. Featuring a V-shaped neckline and a new, ultra-flattering silhouette. Make the ultimate statement in the Celestia.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery and lace trims
- Bodice is partially lined.Sleeves are unlined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- The Celestia features our new higher waistline. It’s designed to fit and flatter your bust whilst skimming over your middle, perfect for when you want to feel comfortable yet confident. Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve.
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.