Darling Meadow Ruby Bloom Kids Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | The Darling Meadow Ruby Bloom KIDS Dress in Pink/Multi. A relaxed trapeze style printed with tulips and floral motifs in pink tones. This dress features long, sheer voluminous sleeves with a soft elasticated cuff for easy wear. Developed with our signature silhouette and pretty hem-tiered detailing to add frothy fullness, this piece is a key stylish outfit for your little one.
- Floral printed tulle with frill hem detail
- Bodice and skirt are lined. Sleeves are unlined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Multi-layered tulle skirt with tulle frill detailing
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- Delicate dry clean
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of this garment please handle with care
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.