Fleur De Lis Top
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Fleur De Lis Top in Moonshine / Pink. This playful top is beautifully designed with a hand-drawn floral foliage print, inspired by 1900s fabric. Adorned with iridescent sequins, creating a shimmering effect all over. This top is designed with a cropped silhouette and sits perfectly with our Fleur De Lis Ballerina Skirt.
- Tonal floral printed tulle decorated with iridescent sequins
- Bodice partially lined. Sleeves un-lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Semi-fitted top
- Cropped length finishes at the natural waist (UK size 10 - 46cm / 18 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.