Garland Ribbon Kids Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Garland Ribbon KIDS Dress in Peony Pink. This dress is designed with embroidery inspired by Victorian lace trims. Featuring pretty intertwined lace borders in soft pastel floral motifs, accented by fresh white highlights. The skirt features tiers of fabric adorned with signature Needle & Thread detailing. The perfect fairytale piece for all your little one's special occasions.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.