Iris Genevieve Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Iris Genevieve Gown in Moonshine. This signature Needle & Thread gown is printed with colourful iris flowers and delicate daisy motifs, inspired by a 1900s hand painted print. Beautifully designed with diamond tulle details and trims to create an all-over frothy texture. This gown has been crafted with dramatically layered ruffle sleeves, inspired by 1930’s Hollywood glamour. This beautiful gown guarantees to deliver timelessness and style.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with layers of kisses tulle ruffles
- Bodice partially lined. Sleeves un-lined. Skirt fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted through the bodice with a full sleeve. Multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 114 cm / 43.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- We recommend storing your garment flat due to the weight. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.