Tempest Bodice Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Tempest Bodice Gown in Strawberry Icing / Pink. Inspired by a vintage lace tablecloth design, this beautiful gown is embellished with shimmering sequins all over the bodice. Designed with long sleeves, a tulle multi-layered skirt and frill trim detailing around the neck. Make an entrance in the Tempest.
-Tulle decorated with tonal sequins
- Multi-layered tulle skirt
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
-Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice and sleeve. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 12 - 116cm / 45.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.