Tempest Bodice V-Neck Midaxi Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Tempest Bodice V-Neck Midaxi Dress in Sky Pink. This beautiful dress is inspired by a pretty vintage lace tablecloth design. The bodice is adorned with sequins, creating an all-over shimmer effect. Crafted with long sleeves, a v-neckline and a tulle multi-layered skirt. Make an entrance in the Tempest at your next event.
-Tulle decorated with tonal sequins
- Multi-layered tulle skirt
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
-Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice and sleeves. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirtLength finishes at mid-calf (UK size 10 - 80cm / 31.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 18
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)