Valerie Gloss Long Sleeve Micro Mini Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Valerie Gloss Long Sleeve Micro Mini Dress in Beige / Gold. The statement dress of the season. This dress is decorated with high-shine gloss sequins creating a foil coating mirror effect. Developed with high powered mesh to create a figure-hugging silhouette that allows the dress to stretch and form around your body shape. Crafted with signature Needle & Thread frill details for the perfect finish. We hope you love the Valerie as much as we do.
- Powermesh decorated with tonal sequins
- Bodice and skirt are lined. Sleeves are un-lined.
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane lining
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through bodice with fitted skirt.
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 - 49cm / 19 inches from waist to hem)* Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.