Evelyn Short Sleeve Gown
The Evelyn Short Sleeve Gown in Cream. This Needle & Thread signature style features delicate tulle ruffles throughout. This gown features engineered diamond ruffles, creating an all-over romantic, frothy texture. Designed with a generous, voluminous skirt with layers of netto create a striking silhouette. Make the ultimate appearance in the Evelyn at your next occasion.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of kisses tulle ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 112cm / 44 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- We recommend to store your garment flat. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.