Lillian Rose Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Lillian Rose Ankle Gown in Graphite. This beautiful dress is inspired by floral artwork taken from an intricate Victorian fan. Crafted elaborately with layers of tulle and net, creating a romantic silhouette with sheer, elegant sleeves. Decorated with embroidered trailing rose motifs, engineered throughout in muted green and rich pinks. Make space in your wardrobe for the Lillian.
- Kisses tulle decorated with multi-coloured floral embroidery and sequins
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Form fitted through the bodice and sleeve with a multi-layered full skirt- Ankle length (UK size 12 - 127 cm / 50 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)