Lilybelle Long Sleeve Kids Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Lilybelle Long Sleeve KIDS Dress in Champagne / Pink. This long sleeve dress is beautifully embellished with tonal sequins scattered across the bodice. Intricately designed with tulle trims around the neck and waistline. Featuring a multi-layered frothy tulle skirt, adding a pretty, playful texture. Dress her up in the Lilybelle for any occasion.
- Tulle with adorned with tonal sequins
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Bodice and skirt fully lined, sleeves unlined
- Multi-layered tulle skirt with frill detailing
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)