Petunia Midaxi Cape
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Petunia Midaxi Cape in Peony Pink. Inspired by Edwardian vintage artwork, this elegant cape is made up of scattered, rich embroidered bouquets of delicate florals in soft, pastel shades and subtle vibrant green highlights. Shimmering iridescent sequins scattered throughout add a glistening effect to the cape. Intricately cut with fine, delicate tulle ruffle trimming and a relaxed shape, creating a truly romantic silhouette.
S/M: 4 - 10
M/L: 12 – 18
- Tulle decorated with multi-coloured floral embroidery and iridescent sequins
- 100% Polyester
- Hook and bar fastening at front neck
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting cape
- Due to the easy styling of the cape, we offer two sizes that fit over a wider size range.
- Calf length (UK size S - 111cm / 44 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- Delicate dry clean only
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.