Pretty Pointelle Knit Scoop Neck Mini Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Pretty Pointelle Scoop Neck Knit Mini Dress in Lemon. This knitted dress is inspired by vintage ditsy florals and lace. Beautifully designed with all-over pretty pointelle stitch, delicate florals and scallop details. This dress has a fitted stretch bodice with a soft, feminine neckline, fluted cuffs and signature Needle & Thread detailing. A truly flattering piece.
- Knitted stretch viscose dress decorated floral pointelle details
- 55% Recycled viscose, 44% Nylon, 1% elastane
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in China
- Recycled composition:
- 55% of this dress is made from recycled viscose.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted stretch bodice with tiered, full skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 10 - 51cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat and folded due to the weight of the dress. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Cool iron on the reverse to remove any creases. We recommend to place a clean, dry cloth between the dress and the iron to prevent any damage being caused.
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.