Pretty Pointelle Knit Scoop Neck Mini Dress
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Pretty Pointelle Knit Scoop Neck Mini Dress in Red. A brand new style for Needle & Thread. This knitted dress is inspired by vintage ditsy florals and lace. Beautifully designed with all-over pretty pointelle stitch, delicate florals and scallop details. This dress has a fitted stretch bodice with a soft, feminine neckline, fluted cuffs and signature Needle & Thread detailing. A truly flattering piece.
- Knitted stretch viscose dress decorated floral pointelle details
- 55% Recycled viscose, 44% Nylon, 1% elastane
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in China
- Recycled composition:
- 55% of this dress is made from recycled viscose.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted stretch bodice with tiered, full skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 10 - 51cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat and folded due to the weight of the dress. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Cool iron on the reverse to remove any creases. We recommend to place a clean, dry cloth between the dress and the iron to prevent any damage being caused.
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.